Customer Experience (CX) and Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS)
The growth in demand for CCaaS is strongly linked to a growing focus on Customer Experience (CX) solutions, which comprises a range of methods, such as contact centres, for customers to engage with a business.
Why is customer experience so important?
86% of customers will pay more for a better experience. 59% will walk away after several bad experiences, even from a brand they love…… 32% after just one bad experience! And it costs a business 5 to 25 times more to attract a new customer than to retain an existing one.
To provide the best possible solution, Nuvias UC is engaged with a variety of CCaaS vendors, including those that have been identified by Gartner as Challengers/Leaders in the CCaaS Magic Quadrant, as well as additional complementary solutions:
Our CCaaS solutions providers:
- Five9: our flagship CCaaS solution which includes full omnichannel support, IVA, advanced AI services for Agent assistance and third-party integrations
- AudioCodes: Teams-native customer engagement suite
- Zoom: Video-first CCaaS solution, managed through the same Zoom admin portal as their video and phone services
- Gamma (Telsis): Contact centre add-on for BroadSoft customers
- RingCentral: Agency model (commission paid on deals)
- TalkDesk: Agency model (commission paid on deals)
Our complementary solutions providers:
How can Nuvias UC partners take advantage of the opportunity?
Without experience in telephony, the task of setting up, installing and managing a contact centre can be difficult but there is an easy option:
Nuvias UC has created a CX portfolio of CCaaS solutions, designed to meet the varying needs of our partners and your customers.
Let Nuvias UC manage the solution for you
This means that you don’t need to worry about the on-going maintenance and updates of your contact centre software. Our expert team manages that for you, so you can focus on your customers’ needs.
- Setup and configuration by Nuvias UC
- On-going management, maintenance and updates
- You focus on your customers
Let the vendor shoulder all the responsibility via an agency model
Just because you are not managing the contact centre software yourself, it does not mean that you’re getting fewer features and functionalities. Our contact centre solution comes fully loaded with all the features any modern business needs.
- Integrations; advanced reporting; queue and call strategies and more.
For more information about our Contact Centre as a Service and customer experience solutions, please complete the form below, and one of the team will be in touch: