Build a full Contact Centre Solution with Five9 and Nuvias UC
The Contact Centre
A central platform to manage customer interactions, support, and assistance, the contact centre has been a vital business tool for decades. Contact centres enable exceptional customer service through a variety of media such as calls, emails, live chat, social media, video conferencing, and screen sharing, and ensures customers can communicate with agents easily, in whichever manner they prefer. However, in the last decade or so, contact centres have been moving to the cloud to enable a more accessible and easy-to-manage platform.
The Five9 Offering
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud contact centre services and has led the evolution towards the cloud since the company was founded in 2001. Five9 is driven by a passion to transform contact centres into customer engagement centres of excellence, coupled with a deep understanding of the cost and complexity involved in running a contact centre.
The Five9 Intelligent CX Platform creates more successful customer interactions while increasing contact centre productivity, without the capital expense and maintenance costs of premises-based systems.
Features of the Five9 platform include:
- Inbound and outbound calling
- Digital engagement across chat, email, SMS, social media, and video
- AI-powered virtual agents, workflow automation, and agent assistance
- Omnichannel analytics and metrics
- Employee engagement tools including workforce and performance management, workforce optimisation, gamification, and interaction analytics
- Quality management.
Five9 helps reimagine customer experience and achieve tangible business results. Its platform enables businesses to engage customers on their channel of choice, streamline operations, and use the power of practical AI, automation, and the cloud to increase business agility and exceed customers’ expectations.
It is also easy to integrate the Five9 platform with third-party tools such as customer relationship management (CRM), analytics, workforce management, performance management solutions, and telephony providers.
Born in the cloud and named after its dedication to reliability (99.999% global reliability score and SLA), Five9 believes trust is the foundation for every partnership. A study from the Five9 Customer Service Index 2021 found that 68% of customers are unlikely to continue business with a company after a poor service experience, meaning that providing the optimum customer experience can be vital to an ongoing relationship and a negative experience can risk any future business.
The Nuvias UC Value Add
Moving to the cloud, contact centres are even more accessible, yet can still require expertise to configure and maintain.
Without experience in call flows or the time and resources to ensure the contact centre is constantly developed to meet ever-changing business and customer requirements, the task of running a contact centre can be challenging.
This is why Nuvias UC has added CCaaS (Contact Centre as a Service) to its portfolio.
Nuvias UC’s expertise in CCaaS means that you have the full flexibility to use our services team to define, build, and manage the contact centre or, if you have the expertise to do that yourself, to keep it in-house. Our value-added services are designed to allow you to focus on your business priorities and include:
- Discovery meeting and user journey definition in conjunction with the end-user
- Setup and configuration
- On-going management, maintenance, and updates
- A full managed service offering configuration changes, addition and deletion of users and a break-fix support service.
Our CCaaS portfolio ensures that you will have the most flexible range of services and features available for your customers. These include:
- Omnichannel communications (voice, video, chat, messaging, social media)
- Integration with common UC platforms including Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Integration with numerous business systems
- Advanced data, analytics, and reporting capabilities
- Artificial intelligence (AI) to automate repetitive tasks and aid human agents.
Nuvias UC also offers a suite of services and additional CX solutions that complement the Five9 platform as well as complementary solutions from our partners including Akixi, Dubber, and Oracle. We collaborate with these providers, as their additional benefits offer security, call recording, and call analytics and management.
Nuvias UC can also deliver our own telephony services for integration with the contact centre:
- SBCaaS: This service includes an enterprise-grade Session Border Controller from Oracle, a market leader in the SBC market, fully hosted and managed by Nuvias UC.
- STAC: Secure Telephony Adapter for Cloud (STAC) from Nuvias UC enables resellers to offer their customers a best-of-breed telephony service that is reliable, secure, and cost-effective, and integrates with cloud communications services such as Teams and Zoom.
In addition to our contact centre, services, and telephony offerings, we provide a range of hardware, headsets, and handsets from vendors including: AudioCodes, EPOS, DTEN, LG, Logitech, Pexip, and Poly | HP. This ensures customers can purchase all required solution components plus services from a single supplier.
Overall, the contact centre is a vital tool for businesses that need to ensure they implement a consistent and efficient approach to customer experience, enabling accessible communications on a day-to-day basis.
Through Nuvias UC, our partners can offer a full end-to-end contact centre offering with Five9, combined with our range of services and complementary solution components.
To find out more about how you can offer a Five9 Contact Centre Solution through Nuvias UC, contact us now by visiting our website or calling us on 01635 225000.